Cookies are brief pieces of information that are sent and stored on the hard drive of the user's computer through his browser when he connects to a web. Cookies can be used to collect and store user’s data while connected to provide the services requested and not usually kept (session cookies) or to retain user’s data for other type of future services that can be stored indefinitely (persistent cookies). Cookies can be their own or others. There are several types of cookies:
• Technical cookies to facilitate user’s navigation and the use of different options or services offered by the web such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, shopping, filling out forms, registration, security, facilitating functionalities ( video, social networks ...).
• Personalization cookies that allow users to access services according to their preferences (language, browser, settings ...).
• Analysis cookies that allow an anonymous analysis of the behavior of web users, to measure user’s activity and make navigation profiles in order to improve websites.
• Advertising cookies that allow management of advertising space on the web.
• Targeted advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising space on the web based on the user’s behavior and browsing habits, from which his profile is obtained and allows customizing the advertising displayed on the user's browser.
enimbos.com uses technical, personalization and analysis cookies of its own and of third parties that in any case treat personal data but capture browsing habits. Therefore, when accessing our website, under Article 22 of the Law Society Services Information we have obtained your consent to their use. Anyway, we inform you that you can enable or disable these cookies following the instructions of your Internet browser:
Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can refer to the Help of your browser or on the support pages of them:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es
Parque Científico de Madrid. Calle Faraday 7 - Campus Cantoblanco | 28049 | Madrid | Spain