Fill out the form below to request information:
1) IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11th, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSI-CE), then reflect the following data:
2) USERS: Access and / or use of this portal ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, S.L. attributes the condition of USERS, who accept, from such access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The above conditions apply regardless of the General Terms and Conditions in their case be enforceable.
3) USE OF THE PORTAL: enimbos.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter "content") on the Internet belonging to ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, S.L. or licensors to which the USER can access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the record necessary to access certain services or content. In this record the USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided a password for which the USER will be responsible, pledging to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of content and services that ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, S.L. offers through its website including but not limited to, not to use for:
ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, S.L. reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, S.L. will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chat rooms or other participation tools.
4) DATA PROTECTION: ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, S.L. complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13th, Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD), Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21st December, approving the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law (hereinafter RDLOPD) and other regulations in force at all times, and seeks to ensure a proper use and handling of user‘s personal data. To do this, along with every form of gathering personal data on the services that the user can request ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, SL will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of data in each case , informing him of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the responsible person, the possibility to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of processing and data communications to third parties where appropriate. Also, ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, S.L. informs that complies with LSSI-CE and asks you for your consent to treat your email for commercial purposes at all times.
5) INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, S.L. by itself or as an assignee, owns all intellectual and industrial rights of their website as well as the elements contained therein (including images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, SL or its licensors. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, are expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its form of making available all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without the authorization of ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, SL. The USER undertakes to respect the rights of intellectual and industrial property owned by ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, SL. He can display elements in the portal and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of his computer or any other hardware provided is solely and exclusively, for his personal and private use. The USER must not remove, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed in the pages of ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, S.L.
6) EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, SL, is not liable under any circumstances for damages of any kind which may cause including: errors and omissions in the contents, lack of availability of portal or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7) CHANGES: ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, S.L. reserves the right to make unannounced changes that it deems appropriate in its website, may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located on the portal.
8) LINKS: In the event that in enimbos.com there are links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, . will not exercise any control over such sites and content. In any case ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, S.L. assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of such links or other sites in Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any association, merger or partnership with the entities connected.
10) GENERAL: ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, S.L. will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any misuse of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that can by established law.ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, S.L
11) AMENDMENT OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION: ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, S.L. can modify at any time the conditions specified here, duly publicized herein. The validity of these conditions will be according to their exposure and are valid until they are modified by other duly published.
12) LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, S.L. and the USER shall be governed by Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts of the city of Madrid.
Paseo de la Castellana 259 C. Torre Cristal - Planta 18 | 28046 | Madrid | Spain
Parque Científico de Madrid. Calle Faraday 7 - Campus Cantoblanco | 28049 | Madrid | Spain